FastComet is a hosting company with the main headquarters in San Francisco. They boast a customer base of more than 45,000 spread across 83 countries. The company has servers around major cities like Tokyo, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, and Chicago. The thing with FastComet is they are a private company that is not part of a conglomerate like the EIG.
- Fast And Personal Support – being a small player offers advantages. In this case, they can provide more personalized support. They may have fewer customers, but they can take care of each one much better.
- Perhaps the most attractive support system is the pop-up chat. They also have a support ticket system in case you don’t like the chat or its unavailable.
- Free Backups – you probably know the value of having backups. However, the process becomes expensive or tedious that you tend to ignore it. With FastComet you get to enjoy free backups on a daily basis. This is something that’s very rare for a hosting that’s offering a value plan.
- The data will be kept for you for 30 days. And, if you want to revert to a previous version of your site, you can do it with just one click.
- Free Domain – Fastcomet offers a free domain for life! Yes, as long as you are with them, you get a free domain.
The only downside with FastComet is the load speed of their servers. They are nowhere near the top. Thankfully, they are also not at the bottom range.
Save 65% on all Shared Hosting Plans & Locations – Starting from $3.45/mo
USE COUPON: THANKS65